Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Red Hot Basket

In the spirit of Valentine's day, I wanted to show you something I adapted from a Pinterest project.  This was a super fun gift that I gave my boyfriend.  He likes hot and spicy things, so it worked perfectly! 



This was a super quick project, taking very little prep time.  You will need:
  • A basket - I got mine at Hobby Lobby for $2!
  • "Red hot" items - I used Hot Fries, Fire Jolly Ranchers, Cinnamon Candies, Peppermints, Wing Sauce, & Red Bull all of which I bought at Hobby Lobby & Walmart.
  • A little note - I quickly designed mine in Photoshop and then printed it off and cut it out.  You could also design something in Word or Publisher or another program very easily.



Everything cost me about $12 total and he loved it!  Double bonus!

Here is the site I got it from, if you are looking for more great ideas:
http://www.thedatingdivas.com/holidays/valentines-day/red-hot-love/

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment