Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ribbon Holders

If you've been on Pinterest for anytime at all, you've probably seen lots of good ideas for ribbon holders.  This is the one I chose and may be the best idea I've gotten from Pinterest so far!  Before this, all my ribbon was stored in a Ziploc back and going all over the place.  Now, it is super organized and easy to use.  And this basket was the perfect size for me!




Don't you just love wonderful projects that take very little time??  Me too!
You will need:
  • A slotted tuberware bin (found mine on organizational aisle at Walmart)
  • Ribbon
Super simple!  Just line up your ribbon in the basket and as you do that, pull each one through a hole.  This makes it so easy to get ribbon when you need it without making a mess.




The bin cost me $3.  And I buy my ribbon at Hobby Lobby when it is marked half off.  Can't beat that!

This is where I found this idea:
http://spunkyjunky.blogspot.com/2011/01/tutorial-tuesday-5-dollar-ribbon.html
They have some other tips to making this a great ribbon organizer.

Have a great week!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment